Wearable Method Of Inflatable Life Jacket
1. Put the headgear into the life jacket;
2. Fasten the buckles on the left and right sides;
3. Pull the cables on the left and right sides, the inflation valve opens, and the life jacket inflates in a few seconds. The automatic inflatable life jacket is automatically inflated after falling into the water.
How inflatable life jackets work
1. Manual inflation: Pull the rope on the inflator before or after the water is dropped, so that the rod is turned to not less than 90 degrees. The needle pierces the diaphragm of the cylinder, and the high-pressure CO2 gas is flushed into the airbag to generate buoyancy after the gas expands.
2. Automatic inflation: After the water is dropped, the life jacket is immersed in water to soften the water sensitive component in the automatic device, the striker loses its barrier, and the spring stretches the needle to puncture the gas cylinder sealing membrane CO2 gas to fill the airbag to generate buoyancy.