THe Classification Of Life Jackets
Matchau life jacket
Principle and classification of MATCHAU life jackets
The basic principle of MATCHAU life jackets
1. Buoyant material filled life jacket, that is, fabric made of nylon cloth or neoprene, filled with buoyant material.
2. Inflatable life jacket: Made of high-strength waterproof material, similar to the principle of inflatable lifebuoy or swimming ring. Automatically inflated or passively inflated. However, the most important thing to note about this life jacket is to absolutely avoid sharp objects from piercing or damaging the waterproof layer, which can cause unimaginable serious consequences
Four categories of life jackets
1. Marine Lifejacket, Marine Child Lifejacket, suitable for life-saving use of various types of people on the coast and inland rivers. The buoyancy of life jackets is greater than 113N. After life jackets are soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss of life jackets should be less than 5%. . Life jacket buoyancy material: polyethylene foam. The new marine life jacket is a new life jacket designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of IMO MSC207 (81) and MSC200 (80). The specification was implemented on July 1, 2010.
2. Marine work lifejacket, suitable for all kinds of people working in coastal and inland rivers. The buoyancy of the life jacket is greater than 75N. After the life jacket is soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss of the life jacket should be less than 5%.
3. Leisure life jackets: There are also water sports life jackets (Water Sports Lifejacket), fabrics with neoprene composite materials, a variety of colors, stylish and beautiful. It is mainly suitable for playing on the water, learning to swim, drifting, fishing, etc.
Generally used are marine life jackets. The interior uses EVA foam material, which is compressed by 3D and has a thickness of about 4 cm (a domestically produced 5-6 thin hair material and a thickness of about 5-7 cm). Life jackets produced according to standard specifications have their buoyancy standards: generally 7.5 kg / 24 hours for adults and 5 kg / 24 hours for children to ensure that the surface above the chest.
How to use: Put the life jacket whistle bag on the body; pull the zipper, tighten the front straps with both hands, and tie the neck straps; the lower straps are tied at the left and right sides of the front; prison.
Use color: Vivid colors in life jackets or colors with fluorescent components can irritate the optic nerve. It may be related to the wavelength of this color, which is easily accepted by human eyes and is not easily confused by other colors. This will be more conspicuous. In this way, wearing a life jacket in case of an accident, it is easy to be discovered, and rescue can be implemented as soon as possible.
Inflatable life jacket is to pull the pull rod on the inflator to pull the rod to not less than 90 degrees, the needle pierces the diaphragm in the high-pressure gas storage cylinder (one-time, replaceable), the high-pressure carbon dioxide gas rushes into the airbag, and the gas expands. After the buoyancy is generated, the purpose of lifesaving is achieved.
Inflatable life jackets are mainly composed of sealed inflatable vest airbags, micro high pressure gas cylinders and quick inflation valves, etc., which are often used in work that has the possibility of falling into the water. Under normal circumstances (not inflated), the entire inflatable life jacket is worn like a belt and draped over the shoulder of a person. Due to its small size, it does not hinder people's freedom of operation; once it falls into the water, it is dangerous to encounter buoyancy in the water. In an emergency, the air can be automatically inflated according to the action of water (automatic inflatable life jacket), or by pulling the cable (manual inflatable life jacket) on the inflatable valve, it will complete the inflation in 5 seconds to generate 8~15 kg buoyancy, up Lift up the human body, so that the head and shoulders of the accidental water drop are exposed to the water surface, and the safety protection is obtained in time.