The Advantage Of Load Test Water Bag
1) The test heavy water bag effectively solves the safety problem during the crane load test. The most serious result of the test was that the water bag body broke and the water flowed out of the bag, but this did not cause serious consequences.
2) The test heavy water bag is easy to operate on site, and the large tonnage load test can be completed with only a few manpower. During the load experiment, the water bag can be completely installed according to the experimental requirements in the manner of hanging grapes, and then different weights of water can be injected according to different experimental requirements, and the installation is not required to be repeated many times, thereby greatly reducing the test workload. Shortened the construction period.
3) The bag body is made of high-strength PVC material, which can be folded and transported to effectively reduce the floor space. In addition, the fabric is light in weight and strong in strength, making it easy to transport and transport. The maximum 70-ton load water bag has a handling area of only 2.95×2.95×2.95 and a weight of 600KG, which is only about 1% of the weight at full load. It is ten times smaller than the weight of the traditional test heavy product, and is not convenient for transportation. Customers carrying test tests are extremely advantageous.
4) The trial weight bag load test program has a lower test cost. Due to the reduction of transportation costs and the reduction of the number of personnel required, and the need to make cages and other auxiliary tools, the cost of trials is about 50% lower than other solutions.
5) Wide applicability and long-term reuse. The material used in the water bag is safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and has the characteristics of low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance (sea water) and oil resistance to a certain extent. It is suitable for an environment with a temperature of -50 ° C - 80 ° C to adapt to cold and hot areas. It can store fresh water, gasoline and other liquids for a long time, and can also be used as a storage container.
6) Energy saving and environmental protection. Compared with reinforced concrete, the energy saving and emission reduction benefits are obvious; the water is not polluted during the test, and the water can be discharged back to the designated location for reuse or directly discharged to the river without treatment.