Requirements For Anchor Chain Measurement
Requirements for anchor chain measurement:
1. Select ten severely worn chain links for each link to measure the average diameter.
2. Before measurement, knock the rusty surface to ensure the measurement accuracy.
3. When measuring, use calipers to measure the front and side positions and make a record.
4. Make stainless steel signs and red and white paint marks on each anchor chain.
5. When assembling, the anchor chain to be changed or replaced should be sealed with lead after assembly.
Author: Seven bridal veil 7
Copyright belongs to the author. For commercial reprints, please contact the author for authorization. For non-commercial reprints, please indicate the source.