Lifejacket Light Supplier In China
1. The shape of the lifejacket light should be as small as possible, easy to carry and place.
2. The appearance dimensions of the lifejacket light should meet the requirements of the product drawings, and the appearance surface is clean and free of dirt.
3. The lampshade of the lifejacket lamp should be a ball made of suitable materials, and there should be no defects such as bubbles, cracks, spots, etc. to reduce the luminous flux.
4. The signage of the lifejacket light should be clear and accurate.
Including routine testing of products and delivery inspection of products.
1. The routine test of the product refers to the product manufacturing and ship inspection bureau according to this standard when the product is finalized or type-approved, or every four years after the type approval, or when the product is tested every year before the type approval. The items and scope specified in the product routine test are tested.
2, the product manufacturing inspection (also known as settlement insurance inspection) refers to the product after the finalization or type approval, for each batch of products (not more than 500, the shortage is based on a batch) according to the standard product delivery inspection The project is verified.
3. If the structure, process or materials of the product are changed, or when it is transferred to the factory, routine tests should be carried out.
4. Products that have passed the manufacturing inspection and passed the factory shall have a marine product certificate and a manufacturer's product certificate.
1. The lifejacket light should be able to work normally in the range of water temperature from 1 °C to +30 °C.
2. The lifejacket light should be stored in an air temperature of 30 ° C ~ +65 ° C without damage.
3. The luminous intensity of the upper sphere of the lifejacket lamp in all directions is not less than 0.75 cd cd, and the illumination duration is not less than 8 h.
4. For the dry battery life jacket lamp, the lamp should be lighted within 1 s after the switch is turned on; the water touch switch is immersed in the water, and the lamp starts to light up within 1 min. For seawater battery lifejacket lights, it should be able to emit light within 2 minutes of the battery being placed in water, reaching a luminous intensity of 0.75 cd within 5 min of seawater; and a luminous intensity of 0.75 cd within 10 min of fresh water.
5. The life jacket lamp should be placed on the life jacket to be stable and simple. When the person wearing the life jacket falls into the water from a certain height, it should not be damaged and will not be thrown from the life jacket; when the person wearing the life jacket swims or floats in the water The light-emitting parts of the lifejacket light should be exposed to the surface of the water, and the sea-water battery is not in the underwater part of the life jacket.
6. The switch arrangement of the life jacket lamp should be flexible, with obvious indication and reliable opening; the sealing plug of the seawater battery should enable the wearer of the life jacket and the immersion suit to open by hand so that seawater can enter the battery body.
7. The lifejacket light should be white light.
8. The lifejacket light should be strong and durable and resistant to vibration.
9. Lifejacket lights should be resistant to corrosion, corrosion, and unaffected by seawater, oil or mold.
10. The lifejacket light should have good water tightness.
11. The lifejacket light should have good fire resistance.
12 If the lamp fitted with the lifejacket light is a flash, it should also:
a) set a manual control switch;
b) Flash at a rate of not less than 50 flashes per minute and not more than 70 flashes, and its effective luminous intensity is not less than 0.75 cd.