Life Jackets Are Divided Into Uses According To Their Purposes
1. Marine Lifejacket, Marine Child Lifejacket, suitable for life-saving use of various types of people on the ocean coast and inland rivers. The buoyancy of life jackets is greater than 113N. After life jackets are soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss of life jackets should be less than 5%. . Life jacket buoyancy material: polyethylene foam.
2. Marine work lifejacket (Marine work Lifejacket), suitable for all kinds of people working in coastal and inland rivers. The buoyancy of the life jacket is greater than 75N. After the life jacket is soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss of the life jacket should be less than 5%. Life jacket buoyancy material: polyethylene foam.
3. Leisure life jackets: There are also water sports life jackets (Water Sports Lifejacket), fabrics with neoprene composite materials, a variety of color matching, stylish and beautiful. It is mainly suitable for playing on the water, learning to swim, drifting, fishing, etc. Buoyancy material: polyethylene foam.
Life jackets are divided according to the principle of buoyancy:
1. Buoyant material filled life jacket, that is, fabric made of nylon cloth or neoprene, filled with buoyant material.
2. Inflatable life jacket: Made of high-strength waterproof material, similar to the principle of inflatable lifebuoy or swimming ring. Automatically inflated or passively inflated. However, the most important thing to note about this life jacket is to avoid sharp objects from piercing or damaging the waterproof layer, which can cause unimaginable serious consequences.